Spanish program learning objectives
¡Chichen Itza en México!
Our Learning Objectives
The Spanish Program at Our Lady of Mercy provides an academic setting in which the students will be educated in:
- Conversing in brief conversations in Spanish with other students.
- Comprehending the spoken language of Spanish from oral and audio sources.
- Reading and understanding simple Spanish narratives.
- Possessing the ability to write Spanish conversations and narratives.
- Transcribing Spanish that is heard orally into written Spanish.
- Becoming proficient in regard to basic Spanish grammar and conjugations.
- Possessing vocabulary that is representative on Spanish Classes on an Elementary level.
- Stating the 21 Spanish Speaking Countries, their capitals, and their geographical locations.
- Expressing knowledge in regard to varied cultural topics.
- Describing famous Spanish cultural landmarks, natural and manmade, in Spanish Speaking countries.
- Becoming knowledgable of traditions that are practiced in Spanish speaking countries.